Wednesday, January 8, 2014




Wow... Exactly a week ago I stood at my home in Eau Claire and took this picture. It is amazing how fast time passes. In preparation for this trip, I had to make several shopping trips, an emergency stop to reprint my headshot, countless hours of organizing my music binder, thousands of emails, networking, so on and so forth... This trip was thoroughly organized and required hard work from each individual in the group. Many things have happened over one week however my lack of sleep has not changed one bit! In fact, the lovely picture above was snapped during an "all nighter" pulled by moi! Oh we'll, I can sleep on the plane! At exactly 9:30 am today I will be all packed and prepared in the same way as the above picture! 

Each new time I travel i improve on my packing techniques! I have always overpacked... But this time around I did a decent job! I didn't forget anything either! However the last day of the trip I broke my phone... That was a challenge throughout the day. As far as belongings were, I didn't lose Anything and I had what I needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment