Monday, January 6, 2014

I want to be here forever!

I have had so many busy and full days this week, but I am so thankful and it has been so rewarding. After working with Claudia today, it has given me a new perspective on how to look at singing, and look at the way everything works in your body. Also, I have also learned on this trip that you must work on your whole package in order to be the best thing you can be. I cannot wait to go back to Eau Claire and work on my craft more. The other thing I have enjoyed the most about the trip so far is learning and listening. I love being able to get to go to the shows, and see people doing what they love everyday. It is so inspirational, and to get to talk with them about what their life is like also gives me a lot of insight on how my life is probably going to be when I am a performer. Even though the time flies here, I can't wait for the next two days here, and I cannot wait to get the most out of them as I can! 

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment