Sunday, January 5, 2014

Once in a Lifetime

Yesterday provided a huge variety of amazing experiences and realizations. The yoga workshop we attended made me realize some very important things about my physicality and how it relates to my physical and mental health. It was very eye opening. The meeting with Abby was also incredible. She seems so content living and working in New York which is good for someone like me to see. She also complimented my style! I get so much crap for my red coat but I think she understands that people out of the ordinary demand attention like me! The most amazing part of my day was being able to see my first Broadway show. I went to see Once on Broadway which has a important place in my heart. My brother and I watched the movie for the first time together and fell in love the music. We've even preformed some of the songs in public! But anyway my point is that I cried like a baby because it reminded me of home. That's all!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment