Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday!

Today was another fun day! :)

It was fascinating to meet with agent Ken Benson.  I've never thought about becoming an agent before, but it sounds like something I think I could do.  I really liked helping organize the trip, so I feel like I could be good at organizing other people's lives.  I really want to sing, but it's nice to know that we have other options.  After our meeting in the studios (we got to see where some of the auditions are held!), we went to lunch with him.  It was wonderful to continue to ask him questions about the music business.

After that, Abby and Mitra and I went shopping.  It was fun to find out what shopping in the city is like.  After that, we went to the Ground Zero memorial.  It was chilling, but a beautiful memorial.

We also went to the Juilliard Vocal Arts Honors Recital.  Both of the singers were incredible! The baritone's voice was enormous and the tenor made me swoon.  The hall was beautiful - I want to sing in places like that someday!

Finally, Mitra and Abby and I had an adventure with food from one of the street vendors - "street meat." It was delicious.

I'm so excited for our last day!  I don't want to leave, but I'm excited to see Anything Goes and have a talkback with one of the cast members, Andrew Cao.

Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment