Monday, March 19, 2012

Emily's highlights

1. The men and boy's choir at St. Thomas church. Very very beautiful music.
2. Wisdom, advice, and encouragement from John Howell, a member of the choir there.
3. Bryn Terfel standing RIGHT next to me! I got so star struck. We ran into him on a street corner! He recognized our group from meeting a few of them the night before and HE said hello to US! yay.
4. Watching people's dreams come true before your very eyes. I teared up when they were announcing the Met finalist winners, just imagining how ecstatic they must feel being there on that stage singing, after all the hard work they've done.
5. Strand bookstore! Oh man. Overwhelming, gave me anxiety because I wanted to look at EVERYTHING and buy EVERYTHING!
6. Stumbling upon a Vietnamese restaurant that turned out to be awesome.
7. Having life talks and building relationships with people I love and care about very much.

- Emily Klink

No comments:

Post a Comment