Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Abby has been immersed in sexy tenors, great music, confusing trains, and my favorite soprano!

This week has been one of the most amazing weeks of my life. I have learned not only about New York and the fast life style here, but also about myself. The people I have met have given me so much hope about pursuing my career as a working singer, and I cannot wait to come here one day to launch my singing journey. Today has been very inspirational for me, because I had the opportunity to see my favorite soprano perform and meet her after the show. She was so sweet and it was great to tell her how much I respected her musical talents. I also had the opportunity to meet Juan Diego Florez, who is an amazing tenor as well! I can't believe the week has passed by so fast. Tomorrow is already Thursday, and I'm not ready to leave this incredible city! I'm looking forward to the many new and exciting journeys for tomorrow. Maybe it will be the day I make it on all the right trains!

One content soprano,
Abby Doering

No comments:

Post a Comment