Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ready for Discovery!


Less than one week until we head out on the NYC trip! I am feeling excited and nervous. We have been preparing for this trip all semester and it is so exciting to think that it is finally here. I feel so lucky to have been given this opportunity!

On this trip I am to learn about life as a performer in NYC.  Here are some questions that I am hoping to answer on this trip: What is life like as a performer in NYC? What would it be like as a voice teacher or a director? What is living in NYC like? How do you get around? What are the people like? What are auditions like? Do I like NYC? Could I see myself living there? Could I have a family and have a performing career? Do I have what it takes to make it as a performer?

Ok New York, I am ready for this trip! I can’t wait to spend the week with wonderful people discovering NYC!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment