Friday, March 22, 2013

Coming out on the otherside

This trip.....wow. What can I say about a life changing experience? That's what it was for me, life changing. I'ev never been in one place where so much is possible, and while my future is very uncertain I've come to this conclusion: it may take a long time, but as long as I stay commited and continue to market myself as well as working hard I will make it. It doesn't need to be a question of if I will make it but when will I make it, and I've come to realize that this is the right attitude. I have to believe in my art, simple as that.

 I still don't know exactly what I am going to do when I'm done with school, but the plus side is I'm young and have plenty of time to figure that out yet. However, this trip has given me some really good ideas.

I am no longer afraid of a big city (for the most part). I feel like I am ready to go back to Eau Claire a changed person. Just thinking about the normal everday confrontations in Eau Claire that used to stress me out so bad seems silly. I've done so much in such a short time that has prepared me for life to come. With that comes a new work ethic. Their is no reason why I shouldn't be working as hard as I can whenever I can. Especially now when all I have is time, and don't need to worry about surviving.

Yes sir I must say this little farm girl has had a piece of the big city, and has come out a new more confident version of herself. (please read my first post or else that metaphor is wierd...er)

Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment