Sunday, March 17, 2013

Banana Pudding is Real Good

Hello New Yorkers!
Today was a fabulous day! So much was seen and learned from this girl, and I had quite an exciting time.
LITTLE things that made my day:
Eating delicious banana pudding,
Getting my nails done for 9 dollars,
Riding the subway without being scared for the first time.
These things, while small, made a huge impact on my entire day, and were just special enough to make me smile all day long. I live for those moments. :)
I'm really beginning to fall in love with this place. I can't wait for the initial "honeymoon" phase of the trip to be over, so that I can find out how I really feel about this place. But for now, I love it and can't get enough. Seeing my friends here today made me really feel like an adult, and that now is the time to really start switching into performance mindset, where I have to do well and practice hard so that I can have time to have fun and enjoy myself when preparing for a performance. 
It was also fun to go to David's coaching session. I got so much great feedback and I feel very well about my performance and advice from him and Vince. It was so great. Oh ya. *minnesotan accent*
Anyways, Its been a very long day and I should probably get to sleep. Until tomorrow, NYC.


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment