Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A lovely adventure.

Hello everyone,

I have been so involved in my NYC adventure that I have not been blogging. I apologize! My family and friends are eagerly waiting for me to blog every moment of this trip. I promise tonight I will blog about everything so far. I am only sitting for a minute and I don't have the necessary time to do this blog justice at this moment. This day has been so great! I am in a adorable coffee shop in Brooklyn with Andy right now. He is interviewing this great composer right now! We need to hustle to get to the Opera soon! I am very tired but in the fast pace of this city I am just compelled to keep going! Today was filled with two major events for me! I will post pictures as soon as I upload them! Stay tuned!

The adventure carries on.
Sincerely,
Kayla Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment