Monday, March 10, 2014

Thank You!


Overall, this experience was wonderful! I learned so much about my future profession and myself as an artist. We were challenged to think critically about certain ideas and concepts and form our own perspectives on those concepts. The people we meet really inspired me to work even harder to educate myself further in becoming the best artist that I can be. I was able to view how my actions and decisions affect the world around me and how my presence can affect my career choices. From riding the directing ourselves around the subway, to preforming in a splendid master class; the life shaping experiences were endless! This is a trip where your dreams can be illustrated and start to unfold. Each show, person, and event we meet/attended all taught me different aspects about music and the life around me. I was able to get the confidence that I needed to make large strides in the direction where I want my future to go!

Knowing that there are multiple ways to “make it” in the music industry was very refreshing to learn. Each way mentioned, hard work, humility, persistence, and passion. YOU have the key to the door of your future; all you have to do is walk through it. That was a major insight that I learned and experienced while on this journey. I was able to challenge myself more and more each day. This experience also led me to make life long friendships among the people who I met and the other students who went along this journey with me. I will be forever grateful that I was able to participate on this wonderful immersion experience!

Many Thanks,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment